Eco Earth® Coconut Fiber Substrate is an eco-friendly product made from the husks of coconuts and can be safely composted or recycled into potted plants or gardens.
- Ideal for naturalistic terrarium type set-ups incorporating reptiles, amphibians, or invertebrates.
- Use it damp for tropical species as it naturally absorbs and breaks down odor and waste products.
- Available in loose and compressed brick.
- Naturally absorbs odor and breaks down waste products.
- One compressed brick will expand to make 7-8 liters of substrate.
- Made from an eco-friendly, renewable resource.